Tuesday

I shopped in a trolley

Thursday 4 October 2001 

Today I went shopping with mummy to the supermarket and it was wonderful because I got to sit on the baby seat in the front of the trolley and I was eye level with mum and I could see all the groceries and all the people and I loved it. It is amazing the number of people that come up to me to comment on what a happy, beautiful baby I am. Mummy and daddy realise that they are blessed.

Now my parents are really worried about me at night AGAIN , daddy insists that I am in pain and that is why I am waking up but mummy thinks that I am just becoming a naughty little boy. It is hard for them to tell, I have also developed this wonderful new shriek which can scare the living daylights out of them and so that really keeps them on their toes. Mum has vowed that once all my stomach problems are sorted out she is going to teach me to sleep even if it means a lot of crying on my behalf.  I 'd like to see that (actually I wouldn't but it is a turn of phrase I hear a lot)

No comments:

Post a Comment